Paid Childcare is available for children from birth to 3 years old. We are open 7:30am - 6:00pm, Monday to Friday for 50 weeks of the year. We try to be as flexible as possible to meet your childcare needs.
Nursery Education sessions run term time only:
8.45 – 11.45 morning session
12.30 – 3.30 afternoon session
We are closed for bank holidays and for the Christmas holiday. We also close for staff training days – parents will be given advance notice of these dates
Please contact us for Childcare costs.
Families in receipt of one of the following benefits are eligible for a free early education place for their two year olds. Children can take up their place the term after their second birthday.
Children are also entitled to a place if:
- Income SupportIincome-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (including Working Tax Credit) and have an annual income not over £16,190 the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Working Tax Credits and earn £16,190 a year or less
- They’re looked after by a local council
- They have a current statement of special education needs (SEN) or an education health and care plan
- They get Disability Living Allowance
- They’ve left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or adoption order
Should you be interested in securing your child a nursery place, please contact us where we will arrange a visit and be able to provide you with further information around the admission process.